|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||5,10,25,55 kg|
We provide superior quality of Cold Water Resistant Wood Adhesive
. These adhesive are extensively used for gluing wood with wood, wood-base materials and laminates. The adhesive has a go wet tack, reasonable open time and is mechanically stable and will crosslink after evaporation of water. D3 Adhesives are fast drying water-resistance adhesive specifically formulated in compliance with British Standards EN-204. These adhesives are mostly recommended for interior use in areas where enhanced water resistance is required but not exposed to rain use.
- It is suitable for gluing softwood and hardwood and their combinations
- It can be used for gluing windows and doors and other elements used in conditions of high humidity
- Handicraft Industry - Carpenter's glue meeting the requirements of class D3
- It is also intended for gluing floor panels, wooden and made of laminate. After hardening, it gives colorless and durable joints
- PVC-Wood Moldings: PVC to wood adhesive is single component and ready to use. The adhesive is applied to the side of board and a PVC molding is fixed with tape for clamping and it may be removed after half an hour. The molding is fixed. The adhesive is also used in mosaic tiles, ceramic wall pieces and pots
- Thermoforming: This adhesive is formulated for using adhesive on hot press applications. It has fast dry characteristics, which gives excellent bonds on curved and round laminates. For laminating PVC film or paper with plywood to MDF by hot press with excellent bonding
Note:- Contact for wholesales price.
- Safe packaging
- Excellent binding strength
- Self extinguishing