|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Pair|
|Packaging Size||50 gm bottle with 100 ML Spray Activator|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Usage/Application||Wood, Plastic, Ceramic, MDF|
|Packaging Type||50 gm bottle and gm with 100 ML Spray Activator|
|Shelf Life||4-5 month if store below 20 degree|
|Fixture Time||5-6 seconds After use Spray Activator|
Car window visor protects you and the interior of your car, truck or SUV from wet weather, by deflecting rain, snow, wind and hail away from the windows. Its breakage/ crack is quite normal but it is always problematic. Going to a service station is not easy & very time-consuming. It cannot be easily replaced as usually visors are sold in sets, so if you break one of them the whole set is to be purchased, which is expensive. We have come up with a solution for that. Our Polyfix Gel Glue & Polyfix Spray Activator, can help repair the same in very efficient way & the application is uncomplicated.
Other Suitable substrates
Miscellaneous plastics, Rubber products, Wood to wood pasting, Stone repair & pasting, Metal to wood pasting, WPC to WPC bonding, HDHMR to HDHMR, HPL to HPL pasting
· High viscosity gel glue can easily bond surfaces which are difficult to adhere.
· The thick glue does not get absorbed, fills the gaps which makes it smoother & helps in bonding of the two surfaces
· Fastest adhesion without any clamping
· Strong bonding
· Polyfix Spray Activator expedites the curing time of the high viscosity gel glue.
· Non blooming feature does not leave white marks after the application.
Instructions to use
· Clean the area & the visor thoroughly, any traces of previous glue can be removed with Polyfix Debonder.
· Glue the broken pieces of visor with gel glue & spray the activator on the other part.
· Hold the piece firmly for a few seconds & put the gel glue again on the joint to give more adhesion.
· Now to mount the visor on the car body, apply gel glue on the visor & spray the activator on the car surface.
· Hold the piece for a few seconds & the visor will attach itself to the car window firmly.
· Always wear gloves for protection
· Keep away from eyes & out of children’s reach.
· If the glue sticks to your hands, remove it with the help of Polyfix Debonder.
· Do not panic in case of an accident, rush to a doctor.
Addition information: -
Storage: Gel Glue- Under 20 degrees/ Cold Storage
Spray Activator- In room temperature
Keep away from direct sunlight
800-1000 cps glue